Hearing Aid UK are a Nationwide Network of around 200 Hearing Aid Audiologists.
Wherever you are located, we usually have 2 or 3 hearing aid audiologists within that area.
All our hearing aid audiologists provide home visits at no extra cost so wherever you are – we can come to you. Be aware that some other companies may not offer this service and many of them positively discourage it.
There are many benefits to be enjoyed by having the luxury of a home service and impartial advice across all the hearing aids on offer.
Here’s some of them which you perhaps had not considered:
- The majority of appointments with hearing aid dispensers are actually fine tuning appointments. The best place to fine tune a hearing aid is in an acoustic environment in which the aid(s) will be worn – most commonly your home. If you’ve worn hearing aids before and had adjustments made in a shop or clinic you may appreciate that the full implication of these fine tuning sessions is sometimes not realised until you get home (and then it’s too late).
- Many hearing aids today incorporate "wireless" technology. This can involve connecting accessories to your television or telephone etc. This cannot be done remotely unless you want to do it yourself.
- Many of our clients either do not wish to travel or cannot travel for necessary ongoing appointments. These appointments are included in the cost of the hearing aid(s). Whilst you may be in a position to travel right now, will things still be the same in 5, 6, 7 or so years time? Hearing aids should last at least 5 years and very often much longer. Aftercare is included for the life of the hearing aids.
- Our hearing aid audiologists are actually working in your vicinity all the time. Should you require urgent attention, we can respond very quickly.
- Most people’s homes are quiet enough to perform a hearing test. This is done using headphones which eliminate most external noises. “Insert headphones” are used if noise levels are too high. High street shops and busy hospitals/clinics need soundproof booths – that’s why they usually use them.
- Equipment these days is very light and portable. Many functions are carried out on a laptop computer.
If you wish to arrange a home hearing test then please call our free phone number 0800 567 7621 - All hearing tests are free and without obligation.
Hearing Aids from all Manufacturers Browse Brands
Need Advice? Give Our Hearing Aid Experts a Call for FREE